- My account
Equipment to borrow
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
- Most equipment can be checked out for 7 days by anyone with a valid library account.
- Children under age 16 must have a parent's or guardian's signature.
- Overdue fees are $1 a day, and patrons will be charged for missing pieces or parts.
- Instructions and, in some cases, product guides and ideas are included.
- Some of the equipment requires software to be downloaded on a home computer.
- Library customers can place holds on equipment just like any library item through the online Catalog or by calling the Help Desk at 920-322-3929.
- The kits are kept at the Main Library downtown but can be shipped for pickup at FDLPL Express.
- Equipment returns must be made at the desk; do not drop equipment in a return bin.
|Arduino kit||Open-source mini computers that can function as the brains in everything from drones to Christmas light shows.|
|Audio recorder||H2n recorder, USB cord, windscreen, mic clip adaptor, adjustable tripod, remote control, AC adaptor & SD card.|
|Bike lock||Lock on steel cable with key.|
|Bike repair toolkit||Includes T-way wrench, seven common bits & one glueless patch kit.|
|Carousel projector||Kodak Carousel slide projector, 2 slide trays, remote control & instructions.|
|CD lens cleaner||Optimizes CD player’s sound quality. Reduces skipping, mistracking & distortion.|
|Circuit Scribe pen||Conductive pen that can create circuits by doodling.|
|Computer projector||Hooks up to computer to project presentations, movies, etc.|
|DVD lens cleaner||Optimizes DVD player’s sound quality and reduces skipping, mistracking & distortion.|
|DVD player||Portable player with battery, power cord & power car adapter.|
|Guitar effect pedals||
10 different types of effect pedals for electric guitar. Brands include Overdrive, Distortion and Chorus. Search catalog for "pedal."
|Projector screen||70-inch portable screen on a tripod.|
|Kano computer kit||Computers you build and code. Includes Raspberry Pi Model B, speaker, keyboard & idea booklet.|
|Kill-a-Watt monitor||Monitors electric consumption of home appliances.|
|Kindle & Nook
|E-readers preloaded with titles. Separate readers with selections for adults, teens & kids.|
|Launchpads||Tablets for all ages with tons of ad-free learning apps grouped by age range.|
|Lytro camera||Shoot first, focus later using a matrix of tiny lenses on a sensing chip.|
|Makey Makey kit||Invention kits turn everyday objects into keyboards, game controllers, musical instruments & more.|
|Overhead projector||Displays transparencies.|
|Squishy Circuit||Conductive, insulating play dough teaches the basics of electrical circuits.|
|3Doodler 2.0||3-D printing pen extrudes heated plastic that cools into a solid, stable structure.|
|Ukulele||Musical instrument, tuner & chord sheet.|
|Video recorder||HD video recorder, USB cord, windscreen, adjustable tripod, AC adaptor & SD card.|