- My account
Chapter 52 Bookstore
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Donations of books, movies and CDs should be marked donation and dropped off at the downtown library’s Main Desk or in the drive-through drop box.
- Tax-deductible receipts available at the Main Desk
- Textbooks accepted if they were published within the last 10 years
- No encyclopedias
- No mildewed/musty books
- No VHS tapes
Chapter 52 Bookstore is located at 52 Sheboygan St., next door to the Main Library downtown. The shop sells used books, movies, magazines and music at bargain prices. Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express accepted.
- Mon-Tues-Wed: 2-6 pm
- Saturdays: 9 am to 1 pm
- Every Tuesday: Two for Tuesdays Sale – two like items for the price of one.
- Every Wednesday: Senior Citizen Day – half off books for shoppers 55 and older.
- Additional sales and special events are listed on the Calendar.
Chapter 52 Bookstore will accept donations of used materials in good condition. Donations should be labeled as such and can be dropped off at the library's checkout desk or in the drive-through book return bin.
The bookstore is run primarily by volunteers, who spend time helping customers, sorting books, creating displays and restocking the shelves. Interested in joining the crew? Fill out this form and a library staff person will be in touch.